Staying in a deluxe safari tent is a great way to start or end your safari – a 'glamping' experience to remember.
- huge walkin custom-built permanent-pitch tent
- either a double or single beds (based on availability)
- 6 foot 6 inch inner sprung mattress (Double mattress is 6 foot wide)
- bedding includes 100% cotton sheets, microfiber duvet, pillow
- bath towel
- luggage rack
- clothes rack
- writing desk & lamp
- bedside tables with lamp
- electronic safe
- mosquito proof netting on windows and doors
- full electrics include lights and UK power socket
- ensuite with solar hot shower, basin and flush toilet
- outdoor deck with two chairs
|Single Deluxe Safari Tent||Ensuite||1||10,800/-||US$ 135|
|Double Deluxe Safari Tent||Ensuite||2||13,500/-||US$ 169|
|Triple Deluxe Safari Tent||Ensuite||3||16,000/-||US$ 200|
All rates are bed and breakfast. Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00.
Half board and full board available on request. No discount if breakfast is not required.
- Racks Non-resident rates are in US$ and rates for Kenyan Residents are in Kenyan Shillings . Other currencies are accepted on checkout
- Pax Total number of people included in rate
- Child rates Children 0-2 stay free. No other child rates apply.
- Extra person An extra bed may be possible in some rooms as a mattress on the floor with appropriate bedding. Only available where room allows. Charges apply.
- Day room Available until 16:00. Room rate 75%.
- Bed orientation Maximum of 3 adults sharing. Bedding is either one double and one single, or three single beds.